It sees you venturing across a giant and varied world filled with distinct locations to visit and locals to befriend. It’s all backed by an excellent electronic OST from solo developer Sam Enright.
Basically, The Greater Good has a great sense of humour, wonderfully stylised visuals, and hours of high-quality JRPG goodness to get stuck into. There are even optional bosses to seek out and destroy and a New Game Plus mode to test your mettle on. What’s not to like?
If you happened to miss it at launch, we’ve got 40 iOS codes to give away to you lucky lot. All you have to do to enter is join the Pocket Gamer Discord server, jump into the “competitions” channel, and type out “I want to win an iOS code for The Greater Good.”
We’ll close the competition on Monday 17th of August at 5PM BST, and you’ll need to redeem your code before the end of Tuesday the 18th. Good luck!
- The competition closes on Monday 17th August at 5PM BST, and entries may not be accepted after this date.
- You must join the official Pocket Gamer Discord server and register your interest within the channel named “competitions” for your entry to be considered.
- The winners will be announced by Discord shortly afterwards.
- The competition is open to readers worldwide.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.