As you might have guessed, it’s set in the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius universe on the continent of Ardra. With a number of power-hungry nations now rising to take charge, it appears that a large-scale war is about to break out.
You’ll follow the tale of two princes: Mont and Sterne. They hail respectively from the kingdom of Leonis, which possesses the unique power of visions, and Machérie, the Steel Mainden of Hourne.
Combat is said to be strategically demanding, requiring you to make smart use of terrain to navigate the battlefield with great efficiency. If all else fails, you’ll have the option to summon powerful Espers to help turn the tide of battle.
The game boasts artwork from legendary Final Fantasy artist Isamu Kamikokuryo, whose work you’ve likely seen in Final Fantasy XII, XII, and XV. You can also expect to hear some tunes from composer Noriyasu Agematsu.
News came today of the game’s sizable pre-registration campaign. Here is a full list of pre-registration milestones and rewards:
- 50,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Gil Snapper (L) x20
- 100,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, NRG Restore (L) x5
- 150,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Weapon — Excalibur (UR)
- 200,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Vision Card — Aquatic Songstress, Siren (UR)
- 250,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Unit — Y’shtola (MR)
- 300,000 Users Registered: 1,000 Visiore
War of the Visions launched first in Japan last year, where it’s since amassed over nine million downloads and charted within the top 5 titles on the App Store. If you’ve been looking forward to this one for some time, you can pre-register to play War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius right now over on Google Play. It’s set to arrive on iOS and Android this spring.
On the hunt for more quality RPGs? Here are 25 of the best on mobile