Even better than Halo 3: ODST’s arrival is the other updates that come from Season 3 of the Master Chief Collection. Season 3 offers over 80 unlocks for the 50 tiers in addition to new weapon and visor skins for Halo 3, characters for ODST, and new nameplates.
A new Challenge deck is also arriving for new weekly challenges as well as more tweaks to matchmaking with the following modes:
- Recon Slayer (you’ll spawn with the Silenced SMG and the Automag, weapons on the map are replaced with their ODST counterpart where applicable)
- ODST Heroic Firefight
- ODST Firefight Arcade
With Halo 3: ODST’s arrival also comes with a few updates for this particular experience as well, including:
- Matchmaking updates and support for dedicated servers
- The ability to customize and save your own Firefight game variants
- The Halo 3 Battle Rifle and ODST’s Assault Rifle being available for use
- Oh, and the Hornet and Anti-Air Wraith are available in Firefight too!
It’s time to drop in and do some damage, because Halo 3: ODST is now available on Steam. It is also available on the Microsoft Store and as part of the Xbox Game Pass on PC. Happy hunting![Source: Halo Waypoint]