This AI community conference brings together data scientists and business leaders from around the globe and will focus on technology, trends and the value of AI in business today.
H2O World New York 2019 will feature presentations from H2O.ai CEO, Sri Ambati, as well as executives and data science experts from the industry. In addition, the conference will feature real-world talks and panels on some of the hottest topics in AI, including “Explainable AI” and “Wall St. and AI.”
Speakers will present their unique experiences in AI and data science; the challenges organizations encounter in maximizing the value of AI and how to successfully leverage new platforms to improve business outcomes and potentially make a lasting impact on the world.
At H2O World New York 2019, attendees will:
- Listen to peer presentations highlighting real-world use cases
- Discuss the importance of open source AI and data science platforms
- Learn about how companies are driving results by implementing an AI strategy
- Learn to “Make Your Own AI” and leapfrog in your market
- Discuss technology advances in data science today
- Learn about the latest advancements in the H2O.ai portfolio, including open source H2O and its flagship Driverless AI platform
- Participate in hands-on workshops
Past H2O World conferences have featured speakers from organizations including Wells Fargo, Capital One, IBM, Intel, Discover, Equifax, Groupon, IBM, Intel, Kaiser Permanente, Kx, LinkedIn, Tech Mahindra, Vision Banco and PayPal.
H2O World New York 2019 at a glance:
- When: Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Where: New York Hilton Midtown – 1335 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Cost: Early-Bird tickets for $499
- Register for the event here.