We’re going to check out some of the best Gacha Life hairstyles, for both female and male characters today. Let’s make you look fashionable!
Gacha Life is a favourite of many and for all the right reasons. It’s such a compelling and fun game that it’s impossible not to let yourself be drawn by all the customisation options available. You can create your very own character, dress them up with countless unique outfits, and even style their hair in various funky ways.
How to choose the right Gacha Life hairstyle for your character?
The main aspect we need to look at when creating a character, quite obviously, is what you’re trying to achieve. If you want a sleek look, then you want to stay away from messy hairstyles. Colour also plays an important part when choosing a hairstyle, since it can make your character pop.
Make sure to always consider your clothes when creating a character, because some hairstyles will fit better than others. For instance, if you’re trying to create an OC (‘OC’ meaning ‘original character’) with a formal look, you should choose a hairstyle that doesn’t have any loose or messy hairs – that will contradict the look. On the other hand, if you’re trying to create a ‘villain-like’ character, you’re free to choose a hairstyle as messy as it gets.
Where to edit the hairstyle?
You can find the hairstyle in the Dress Up section. There, you’ll be able to see a button that reads ‘Hair’. Tap on it and you’ll be able to change your OC’s look. When you first open the game and create your very first character, this option will be located on the bottom side of the screen.
With that in mind, each hairstyle in Gacha Life has several sections, allowing for quite literally countless options. Here they are:
- Rear hair (the “main” section of the hair, at the top/back of the head)
- Back hair (the section of the hairstyle that you’ll see behind the neck/head, also where you select the long or short hairstyles)
- Front hair (or the ‘bangs’ – this section can cover your character’s face and eyes too)
- Ponytail (if you want your character to have an extra ponytail or only a ponytail)
- Hair tip (one of several strands of hair sporting from the top of your character’s head)
How to change the colour?
There is also a number of ways you can colour your hair, so feel free to get as creative as you want. Don’t worry about making a right or wrong choice, because any colour combination is unique and can work – given you take into consideration the outfit colours too!
Since the game doesn’t exactly explain how you can change the colour of specific items, here are a few tips on how you can achieve your desired look:
- Base colour: this will cover the majority of your head, and if you choose to combine it with a different “Fade” colour, it will blend naturally, causing a beautiful fade between the two.
- Fade colour: this will be the colour covering the middle section of your head; if you have long hair, it will be more visible, but if you have short hair, it’ll look like the tips of the hair are different.
- Tips: these are basically solid highlights in your bangs (Front hair).
- Acc. (Accessory) colour: if you have any hair accessories, this will change their colour into a solid colour of your choice.
That being said, you should now have a better understanding of how you can customise your character’s hairstyle. Below, we’ve covered some fun and unique hairstyles and hair colours that should give you an idea of what you can achieve with a little bit of time and creativity. Feel free to check these Gacha Life hairstyles below and let us know your thoughts! Which is your favourite?